Link to CyberCity 2000
CyberCity 2000 encourages approved links to our pages, and many people have asked for a
logo or menu to use as a link anchor. To ensure proper usage of our logo and and company
name, we've presented four ways for you to link to our pages. All we ask is that you agree
to follow a few simple rules when using our links. If you have any questions, or have a
proposed use that is not in strict conformance with these policies, please contact our
WebMaster who will forward the message to the appropriate person.
- The provided CyberCity 2000 links (the "Logo") may only be used with the
assigned linking code (provided in a text box below each example) and for no other
purpose. It may not link to other pages on your Web site, or to a third party Web site.
You may not give the Logo to anyone else. The menu Logo shall not be in any way altered in
appearance or function, and no links may be added to or removed from it.
- You agree and acknowledge that this is not a "trademark license" by which you
are in any way using the Logo to indicate origin of any product or service you offer.
- You agree not to alter the Logo in any manner, including proportions, colors, elements,
etc., or animate, morph or otherwise distort its perspective or two-dimensional
- You agree not to use the Logo on any site that disparages CyberCity 2000 or its products
or services, infringes on CyberCity 2000 intellectual property or other rights, or
violates any state, federal or international law. Your use of the Logo must be truthful
and not misleading. You agree not to use the Logo to imply any relationship with, or
endorsement or sponsorship by CyberCity 2000 that is not true or not granted in writing.
- You agree not to display the Logo in a manner which presents it in a negative light,
disparages it, or uses it in connection with immoral materials or any other way that
detracts from the good taste and family values represented by CyberCity 2000.
- You agree not to use the Logo as a predominant feature on your web site in such manner
as to imply your site is affiliated with or a part of CyberCity 2000, unless such
affiliation has been granted in writing by CyberCity 2000. This means (at a minimum) that
it must not be displayed in such manner as to cause to be implied that the Logo is part of
- You agree to display the Logo by itself. You agree not to use the Logo as a feature or
design element of any other logo or any other name or trademark. However, subject to these
conditions of use, other company logos may appear on the same Web page.
- you agree to use the following language on the page where the Logo appears or where
there are other legal notices:
"CyberCity 2000, CC2k, the CyberCity 2000 banner, the CC2k logo and the
CyberCity 2000 FastNav menu are trademarks or registered trademarks of CyberCity
- CyberCity 2000 reserves the right to approve or disapprove the use of the Logo on your
Web page (size, surrounding text, etc.) to ensure that it complies with these policies.
- This Agreement applies only to Web pages, and not to other uses, such as documentation,
product packaging, or other advertising or marketing materials.
- You agree and acknowledge CyberCity 2000's rights in the Logo and agree not to adopt,
use, register, or attempt to register anywhere in the world any logo or trademark
confusingly similar to the Logo. You agree that you will not at any time do or cause to be
done, or fail to do or cause to be done, any act or thing, directly or indirectly,
contesting or in any way impairing CyberCity 2000's right, title or interest in the Logo.
You agree that use of the Logo shall inure to the benefit of CyberCity 2000. If you happen
to obtain rights in the Logo, you agree to give such rights back to CyberCity 2000.
CYBERCITY 2000 DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
BY LAW REGARDING THE LOGOS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. YOU AGREE TO
INDEMNIFY CYBERCITY 2000 FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF YOUR
USE OF THE LOGO.
CyberCity 2000 reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or terminate
permission to use the Logo at any time. CyberCity 2000 reserves the right to take action
against any use that does not conform with the terms of this Agreement, infringes any
CyberCity 2000 intellectual property or other right, or violates other applicable law.
YES, I agree please take me to the
NO, I do not agree take me back